Wednesday, September 25, 2013

In love with prints...

 








~Ross dress~Target belt~Shoe land sandals~Random accessories~


Hello everyone!!  These pictures were taken last weekend while enjoying the beautiful Sunday afternoon sun. It was the perfect weather not too hot ,humid or cold it was simply perfect. I felt so comfy and cute in this dress while I was running errands with Stephy. I did some home interior shopping and checked out some baby stuff, although I didn't purchase anything for the baby yet it was fun to just imagine dressing the baby if it was a boy or a girl. I'm so anxious to find out what I'm having Friday can't get here any faster!! Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

xoxo,



13 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

Another pretty dress!! You look amazing lady just glowing!!!

Style & Poise said...

OMG..you look so adorbs in this dress!!!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorg shots ... Loving the pink lippie :) adorable look dear

Tiffany's Touch said...

U look sooo pretty n natural!! I cant wait to find out what ur hvn either!! Lol

LyddieGal said...

I am always a huge fan of chevron, and this dress looks great on you! Love your bold, gold sandals as well.
Chic on the Cheap

Girly said...

wooow!!!! amazin dress!!!!! in luv with gold details!!!! ur lookin absolutelly chic n soooo happy)))))) xoxo 4 both of u))))))))

Anonymous said...

You look so beautifull....that dress is amazing!!

xx, Joana
http://sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt

xoxo Kellz* said...

ahhh u look great hunn:)
My Blog here www.IslandChic77.com

Jaela said...

How lovely J. You look really cute. I love it.

LV said...

You look so cute! Love it!

LV said...

You look so cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful & you have a lovely glow!

Leidy Martínez said...

really nice!! congratulations :)

www.lemarsescloset.blogspot.comii