Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Casual Sunday...






~Charlotte Russe accessories~F21 sandals&dress~Gap cutout denim top~


Hello everyone !!! Seems like my accessories are in full rotation these days but I have to admit I love gold accents! This was my Sunday casual outfit. It's been so hot these days that all I want to do is wear dresses. I wore this outfit to run some errands and take lil Stephy back to school shopping. I've had this dress for a while now from my non pregnant days and I thought I would take it out and wear it as a maternity dress covering it up with this denim top of course.  One thing I noticed about this  outfit  was it made me look like I'm about 6 months pregnant so I'm still trying to see what outfits work best for my shape and what are the best colors for me. Although this is not one of by best prego looks I still enjoy wearing the outfit and experimenting with clothes.  Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 


xoxo,


11 comments:

Girly said...

ohhhh sooooo lovely outfit!!!! color of dress is lookin good on u!!!! amazin picz))))))

Jaela said...

You look absolutely beautiful and the color with the gold accessories compliment everything. You look awesome J. God bless you and your family.

xoxo

Maja Mladenovic said...

You look so beautiful! I love that dress on you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I wish you all the best!

PensiveFashionista said...

You look great!
It's a simple, chic maternity look.

Tiffany's Touch said...

Awww!! Jeimy you are just GLOWING!!! You look soo nice.. Its all in your face with excitement!! Ur looking good!!

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

Wow, beautiful! <3 You look great!

KeeKee said...

You look so pretty Jeimy! That color is beautiful on you!

Jaela said...

I thought I commented on this post... I guess not since I saw the post at 3:30 am this morning... Lol anyway you look beautiful love the relax and color of dress on you. You are glowing. Love your sandals. Great post J and God bless you and your family.

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

You look great and glowing :)

xoxo
Stella

Corie said...

You are totally glowing Jeimy and look gorgeous girl!

LyddieGal said...

Love that color on you! the vest is a great way to layer in the summer.
Chic on the Cheap