Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello May Goodbye April (Recap)...




Hello everyone today I'm sharing all my April looks. It was such a fun month for me. I experimented with different trends and styles and with the weather getting warmer it makes it even easier to try different looks, like sleeves no sleeves layers and skirts. Next month if it gets warmer I want to incorporate shorts and more dresses. I've been working really hard the past few months to tone up my legs and arms so I can't wait to start showing more legs. April was great but  I know May is going to be even better. Although I liked them all my most favorite look of this month was...



I'm totally in love with this look and specially my heels!!!

So.. which one was your favorite???




Now which one was your favorite look of the month?


12 comments:

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

My favorite was the leather jacket with the blush skirt. Really, they're all lovely but this one is definitely the cutest in my book!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Unknown said...

Yes the black and white is def my fav

Enter my giveaway ends 5-8-13

Joandy said...

all chic looks, you look awesome in b/w outfits!!!

Raliat Oyinlola said...

My favorite is Striped pants with the neon sandals, so fab!

Ticka said...

I really like them all, but I think the first look with the jeans and the peplum top was my favorite.

R's Rue said...

The peplum top one!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All the looks are cute, but I really like the black peplum top with the jeans, great look!!



Carsedra of:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Such cute outfits! The pink skirt with the leather jacket is my fave :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Rachel said...

A good midi skirt is hard to find, I am even thinking of making one(?). It looks elegant and gave me some inspiration to look at this outfit, thanks

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, I am aaaaaamazed at your incredible sense of style! You look gorgeous in all of these outfits, but my favorite is the one with the striped pants!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Corie said...

I really loved every single outfit.

Laura said...

All of these looks are amazing. :)
My favourites are the one with the polka dotted blouse and the one with the pastel pink skirt. ;)

dearmisscoco.blogspot.de