Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mix Prints...








Charlotte Russe top~F21pants~Baker heels(old)~thrifted clutch~random accessories


Hello everyone!! Today I'm sharing my Monday work outfit. I'm always scared to do the mix print trend. I see it on everyone else and love it but when it comes to me putting one together I just can't do it. It's like I get ready but can't leave the house. Well I decided to mix prints in a subtle way by pairing the prints not so close together hoping it will work. I didn't get any stares at work so I think I did ok. I will let you all be the judge of that. Hopefully I will soon be brave enough to mix a top and bottom piece before the trend fades. Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

xoxo



18 comments:

iesha said...

these 2 prints aren't that bad! i like it. it's hard for me to do the same thing as well.

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!! Great mixing u did great , I say go for it dear

Tiffany said...

super cute outfit!

YoyosFashions said...

Yes honey mixing prints!! Love it!!

Jaela said...

You did wonderful sweety, love everything. You look pretty and fly at the same time.

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Alina said...

So pretty! Love the pink accents!

Girly said...

Sooooo stunnin look,dear!!!! Amazin mix;)))
Have a fab day, sweety;))))
xoxo

Unknown said...

Well done, dear. You always create fantastic outfits, I wish I had that your sixth sense in guessing and matching pieces to create marvelous outfits!!!!

I am already following you. Can you do the same? Thanks xoxoxo
Seva
http://spicystile.blogspot.it/

Unknown said...

I love your shirt ;)

pupifashionblog said...

Muy guapa. Me gusta el mix que has hecho print animal con topos.

pupifashionblog.blogspot.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I wish I could look this fabulous when I went to work! I think you mix prints so flawlessly. What I love most is how your bag and your lips match, that's such a wonderful shade of pink!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

MesinerP: MscInternational said...

I love it, I think it turned out really good

Annie said...

Polka dots...leopard...and pink...love it! So cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

miasmode said...

You did more that okay. It´s a gorgeous look. I love the print mix <3

xx

Unknown said...

amazed by your stlettos and pink touces, the best!!
i stay here, feel free to follow back <3

www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,

Joandy said...

very creative with prints, you always look gorgeous:))

LewnCydmom said...

I love how you mixed prints.

Corie said...

I need your shirt Jeimy! Very cute :)