Saturday, March 30, 2013

cropped...


 








Zara heels~H&M purse~Charlotte Russe bangles~F21 earrings~Michael Kors watch~Papaya crop top~thrifted pants

Hello everyone!! Today I'm sharing my Saturday outfit. It was such a beautiful day finally we got some much needed sun and warm weather and I just couldn't wait to get out the house and enjoy it. This outfit was on hangers in my closet for months. I couldn't wait to wear these pants. I found them on one of my thrifting adventures months back. I felt like since they got a little big since I've lost a some weight but I still decided to wear them. If I don't get any smaller I think I might be able to wear them a couple more times. Hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend. Enjoy the pictures!!







13 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes girl show off that new body !!!! That looks fab ... I love the pants the top the shoes luv it all dear:)

Candyce Nicole said...

I just love this!! You've given me inspiration for a pair of thrifted pants I bought months ago.

YoyosFashions said...

Love those pants!!

Girly said...

so so so chic!!! happy easter, dear
))))) xoxo

Jaela said...

Very lovely Jeimy... Great finds. xoxo

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

you look simply amazing, dear :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Dadouchic said...

love love this look,and I love when you wear hair like this.just stunning

Maryam Maquillage said...

those polka dot pants are everything!!! <3

Corie said...

Love love love Jeimy! This is such a classic, chic look.

pupifashionblog said...

Guapísima. Los pantalones son preciosos y te quedan genial.

besos guapa

pupifashionblog.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Very nice! Love the pants!

Anonymous said...

oh how I love it...u look great hun

islandchic77.com

Joandy said...

you look hoooot!!! love everything in this outfit!!!