Sunday, December 23, 2012

New In: Winter White Coat...

 








 

Old Navy coat~H&m Scarf & earrings ~F21jeans~Target clutch~Traffic boots~thrifted blouse~
 
Happy Sunday hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. I can finally say I'm done with my Christmas shopping and took some time to do what I love the most and that's blog which consist of taking pictures and being able to post them on here for all of you :) In the mist of Christmas shopping I stumbled across this beautiful coat at Old Navy . It's what I've long for and exactly what I was looking for, white, mid length and versatile were I can dress it up or down, and the bonus was the fur collar which is detachable, now how cool is that? They ha the coat in different color but the colors I needed were white and black. So, I saw it tried them on and next thing you know I was at the register lol, they're my most favorite Christmas gifts to myself :))) Enjoy the pictures everyone!!
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

You look fabulous as always!!!! Love your coat winter white yes!!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! The first photo & the one walking across the street are fabulous! Girl, but that coat looks like a disaster waiting to happen for me personally...undoubtedly I'd spill something bright red on it!

Unknown said...

the coat looks so good on you

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing coat! Merry Christmas :)





http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Corie said...

I love this coat! I love the whole look. I just got a white coat for Christmas...you have just inspired me :)

ari said...

Check you out!! Looking wintertime fresh!!!

Unknown said...

Love this coat, you are looking chic and fab!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Arr said...

These pictures are fantastic. I love the coat.