Thursday, May 17, 2012

Floral Inspired...














Blue Asphalt dress old~Target watch~random accessories~gojane heels~Papaya belt

Hi everyone!!! And here's my floral inspired outfit, I absolutely love this dress and omg if I told you how long I've had it for you will die. I've had this dress for over 10years!!! Can you believe it? I bought it for Mother's day and have kept it since. I was smaller back then so I couldn't wear it lately . But on Tuesday I was going thru my closet and I saw it tried it on and omg it fit perfectly in fact it fit a bit loose so I had to pair it with a belt. There's no feeling like getting into something you wore a long time ago and it fits or better yet fits you big!  And to top it off  it's back on trend!! Gotta love Fashion trends they come and go and come right back again! Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

xoxo,


18 comments:

Moody Girl said...

This dress looks great on you! I still can't believe that you bought this 10 years ago. It just goes to show how much fashion continues to evolve and repeat.

Unknown said...

Gorge dress.... Luv. It on u

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your lip color btw..

Unknown said...

Beautiful... Love the floral pattern and your makeup is gorgeous!

Toni

Unknown said...

I love it!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

very pretty dress.

Ticka said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors!! I love going through my closet and finding gems.

Ivory said...

I have always hated floral prints. Those accessories and belt added so much to this dress!!!!! This whole outfit is fab and you made me want a floral dress. Still cannot believe that dress is ten years old. Go girl!!!

Unknown said...

That dress is pretty can't believe you've had it for 10 years - was scrolling excitedly to see where you got it from... Gotta love fashion!

Have a great weekend.

xx
5th&6th

Skinny said...

Lovely floral- dress looks great on you

Joandy said...

wow, 10 years, sounds like floral forever, lol... it's a gorgeous dress, you should keep on keeping it, looks awesome on you!!!

Corie said...

Gorgeous Jeimy! You look great girl!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

That is amazing that you had that dress for ten years. You had to feel great about being able to fit into something that you had for ten years and its loose on you. Green can be your color.

Dana said...

Jeimy you look outrageously gorgeous in this dress... Kudos to you for fitting into it BETTER than 10 years before!! Have a great day.

http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

Dana

Style & Poise said...

I absolutely love this look! Fab darling and the belt adds the right touch to this look!

Roni

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love the dress and the t strap heels. So pretty!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Boheme.Fille said...

Gorgeous dress! You look great!

Shasie said...

OMG Girl this dress is gorgeous! I love it!

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter my High Heel Junkie Giveaway