Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sequin Inspired...


















As I pack my bags for Japan I can't make up my mind which dress to wear for New Years Eve. I've been looking around for inspirations and I fell in love with "sequins". There's just something about that material that screams party, fun, laughter and tons of good times. I have several dresses I think I might go with but I just don't know which one yet, as the girly girl I am I know I will bring all 3 dresses and see which one makes the cut when I get there. I have a long flowy one, a short sequin one and a short white one so all three are beautiful in they're own way. I came across these pictures on Pinterest which is now my new obsession for all things beautiful. If you haven't check out the website please do is the most amazing place ever, and there's so many things to see you can get lost just browsing and seeing how creative people can be. I'm only 3days away from being in Japan and I can't wait. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.
P.S. I wont be posting any outfit posts until I get to Japan on Saturday but please stop by and check out my pictures of my journey to Japan. 


xoxo,

20 comments:

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Im definitely loving the sequins this season. I love the long gown and sequin shorts in this post.

Unknown said...

I'm sure whatever u choose it will be amazing , enjoy your vacation

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Sequins is soo predictable do something different like a tight dress with the back out.

Haus of Style said...

I love sequins too!

Hope you had a great holiday! Check out my blog today on my review of Sharp Hill Designs ;)

Keisha Joy said...

It doesn't matter if sequins are predictable. It's her outfit and she needs to feel comfortable for her evening and confident in her decision.

Jeimy, have a blast and I wish you safe travels!

KJ

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

love the sequins! enjoy japan :))) thank you for the sweet comment!

Maryam Maquillage said...

sequins are perfect for NYE!! Enjoy your trip darling and take lots and lots of pics :)))

Annie said...

Sequins are perfect...who cares if it's expected :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...

Wonderful inspiration! The shoes are badass! I love the trend & if worn right it always looks amazing! I'm sure you would rock anything well!

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I'm loving those sequined/beaded shorts! How cute!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

LA Lynn's said...

Oh wow... the mere fact that you are going to JAPAN is delightful!!!!! YESSSSS to the Sequins - I love 'em!!!! So glad they made a comeback!

Have a SAFE & wonderful trip!!!! look forward to seeing the pics!

Jadore-Fashion said...

WOW! Japan--that is so nice! I plan on going to an Asian country for summer. Take lots of pictures dear--looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Have fun!

xoxo
Stella

Lovely Muffin said...

Thanks for your comment beauty:)Japan? wow have fun but you def will! I think sequins are just perfect for an new year's eve outfit!!

xoxo
Leisy

Stanique said...

I Love sequins! Cant wait to see what you decide to wear!
Safe travels!


Practically Coffee

Ricardo Miñana said...

Hola bonito espacio si te gusta la poesía te invito al mio,
deseo pases unas felices fiestas y para el nuevo año que llega se cumplan tus ilusiones,
¡feliz año 2012!.
un abrazo.

Laura said...

Gorgeous pictures! Sequins would be perfect for a New Year party :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

Rachel Nguyen said...

Love sequins (for NYE) and Japan. You lucky girl!

Eugenia said...

Sequins are soooo pretty! I love anything sparkly!

Ashley Isaacs said...

love the sequins, love your christmas photos as well you look so beautiful with the red lipstick..........xx

hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

Shara said...

love this post love seqiuns:)