Sunday, October 30, 2011

Look of the week...



Hey everyone Happy Sunday!!! These were the looks of the week and to 
be honest I'm in love with them all. I have to say right now I'm loving my 2 new pair of booties and I can't seem to think of an outfit and not include them in. But I have to pick one and my favorite this week was...





There was  just something about this red black and white look that just made me smile. I can finally say that these booties are broken in and they're a bit more comfortable, because when I first tried them on and walk in them Omg horrible. Now I can wear them anywhere and walk just fine :) 

Hope everyone enjoyed they're weekend. And now, which look was your favorite???

xoxo,


Jeimy




5 comments:

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

This one was my favorite too.

Style4Curves said...

I love the red black and white sooooo chic!

www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love all three looks. I really like those booties I must get me a pair.

Style & Poise said...

My fav' was def. the gold pencil skirt with the booties...So Fall appropriate and Super Cute!

J.Jehanne said...

Im in love with the stripes but you probably already know I have a thing for stripes from my blog. You look fabulous dear and I love coming to your blog!!!

comme-coco.blogspot.com
Jen