Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bow Booties...





















































Giti Skinny Jeans ~F21 top&accessories~Shoeland Booties


Hey everyone I'm wearing my red skinnies again and with my favorite booties at the moment. These booties are not only the cutest but they're so comfortable, there's not too many of the shoes I own that are high and comfy at the same time, so I will be wearing them a lot and might just go and get another pair just in case I wear these out! This outfit it's simply and casual and I wanted to dress it up a little by wearing my necklace,but other than that it's just a casual work look. Hope you guys like the pictures.

xoxo,


14 comments:

Gabrielle Marie said...

love those boots!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

squidword said...

those boots are so gorgeous!! so chic combination with the red pants!!
maybe you would want to enter my romwe giveaway:)
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/2011/10/romwe-giveaway.html

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

I think red is your color. Everytime you put on red you rock it.

Ticka said...

Those boots are FAB!!! Love the angle on the pics as well. I need to start buying more than one pair of something that I love. One day my budget will allow for that =D

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Style & Poise said...

Great Booties!

Roni

betty boop said...

fab heels dear !!! and did u go darker w/ the hair if so i luv it

TheChicestGeek said...

I just these same booties! I totally agree with you, they are super comfortable considering they are so high. Your colored denim outfits are making me want to go get a pair. Love those red skinnies!

Less Is More said...

ooooh super-cute booties! You look great in those red skinnies.

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit, love the red skinny jeans and booties!!




Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Shante said...

very cute!

xoxo Kellz* said...

love itt!!!

xoxo Kellz* said...

loveeeeeeeeeee

LA Lynn's said...

Ok, I'm convinced I MUST get me a pair of RED skinnies your post is the 3rd post where bloggers are rockin' the skinnies & you are werk'n them 2!

Sheela said...

you soo beautiful I adore u

love delasheela.blogspot.com