Monday, May 23, 2011

Leopard & Red












f21 top~gojane heels~thrifted skirt~random accesories






Happy Monday everyone!!! So I had picked out my outfit for today and I had an orange skirt very similar to this one and I was soo excited to wear it since Orange is the color of the summer and when I  went to put it on I actually remembered why it was sitting in my closet forever and a day, it had a hole that I haven't gotten to fix since there's soo many other goodies in my closet :) :( but at the same time I was soo looking forward to wearing it so I'm gonna take some time and sew it so I can wear it soon. I also didn't love my pictures today I had something on my mind that was bothering me and I just couldn't concentrate so I'm sorry for that hopefully tomorrow I'll have better pictures and less on my mind!!! 


xoxo,

Jeimy

4 comments:

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

You look very pretty. I see your face love the camera. I hope things workout.

Anonymous said...

The nude heels are the perfect compliment to that skirt and blouse. Adorable!

-Jen

Katie Mac said...

This outfit looks so chic. The leopard top paired with the red pencil skirt has a Mad Men look and the nude heels are simply fabulous!

Shasie said...

Love the leopard and red combo! It was nice chatting with you today!

Shasie
Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway